Saturday, December 5, 2009

Letting Go - And Having Fun

In life, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. You have to work when you don't want to. It's called taking responsibility.

But other times, you need to just let go, loosen up, and have some fun. Did I have a lot of homework today? Yes, but I had a few more days to get it done. Did I have plenty of things to worry about? Absolutely.

But did I also have a little brother who needed some time with his sister now that his Momma was on vacation? Yes, I did. And little brothers trump everything else.

So, without further ado, here's me and Levi just hanging out and having some fun! Maybe by this time next year, I'll be doing this with Evan! Although, I doubt she'll be as ecstatic about seeing herself in a camera as Levi... But, hey, you never know!




No comments:

Post a Comment