Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dance and What Not


So, for those who don't know, a 147 Million Orphans apparel sale will be held at our good friends' house tomorrow from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Contact me if you want the address! The shirts and hoodies are pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I wouldn't endorse uncool t-shirts. They also have bags, necklaces, and other cool stuff! And all of our profits go to Evan's adoption!

And, I don't know if you all watched it, but tonight was the So You Think You Can Dance final performance night! I am not a dancer. Before this year, I never knew anyone that was a dancer. I just decided to TiVo the show because I didn't have a show to keep up with this fall/winter. And, let me tell you, I'm glad I did. I have learned so much about dance, and just how beautiful it is. There are so many different styles and forms that I had never even heard of! It's just amazing how stunning and moving some of the dance routines are!

It just really opened my eyes to ALL of God's gifts! Dance is a gift that God gives some people, and thank goodness He does! Dance can tell a wonderful story and be just absolutely gorgeous! I strongly recommend the show to anyone next year. Probably not good for younger kids though; they wouldn't really understand or be interested. Like Jace? He didn't care one bit for an extraordinary contemporary routine that gave me shivers!

God blesses each of us in different ways. One of those ways just happens to be dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment