Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Love You, Evangeline

So I went and saw The Princess and the Frog last night for a friend's birthday - dressed up like a princess. Yep, I was Anastasia. Sure, people stared at us and some even asked what was going on, but it was tons of fun! And, I LOVED the movie. Now, THAT is a love story! I'd rather see that than New Moon any day! I loved how the characters transformed - they both had flaws, but they helped each other overcome them. And Prince Naveen, at the end, he would give up everything he ever wanted for Tiana. That's love. 100% devotion on both sides, with neither expecting anything in return.
In the movie, the little firefly Ray had fallen in love with the north star, whom he called.... Evangeline! It just made my day! He even sang a song about her! I am going to learn this and sing it to Evan every night before she goes to sleep! Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment