Friday, January 28, 2011

He Opens a Window

Well, the news from Russia was not good. Not bad, but not good either. The judge did not look at our documents. She will give us an answer next Wednesday (late Tuesday, early Wednesday in the U.S.).

While it's not as bad as it could've been, this news crushed me. Absolutely crushed me. I thought, we have so many people praying. We've been waiting for so long. Surely, surely, this would be it. But no. All we got was more waiting.

I ask that you continue to keep Evan and the judge of her region in your prayers this week. The need for them is still as urgent as it was earlier this week.




But when God closes a door, He always opens a window. I will be going to both Peru and China this summer! While that is a lot of money to raise, I fully believe that God can do anything, even raise over $5000 by the summer.

Also, God has been opening windows for a new ministry that some friends and I are starting at the Sagrada Familia Orphanage (Carmensita's orphanage). Because this ministry is still in the works, I can't reveal everything yet, but hopefully I'll be able to give a lot more information after a little while.

Sometimes it's hard to understand why God does things, but we have to grasp that it's for our own good to truly understand that each closed door is an open window in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment