Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We're On News Channel 5!!!

That's right, folks! We, the Hooks, were on News Channel 5 last night! With all the stuff that's been going on with adoption between Russia and America at the moment, they thought it appropriate to interview a family that's in the process of adopting from Russia. Along with sharing our views on adoption, our small area of the world got to see a sliver of what special needs kids go through in Eastern European countries!

Oh, and just to set the record straight, I am NOT, repeat NOT, one of the Hook's two adopted children. I just happen to be in the shot when they're saying that. I am the only biological child. I decided to clear that up, as I had a friend come up to me today and shout, "Tori, why didn't you tell me you were adopted!?!?" Because I'm not.

Here's the video! Hope you enjoy if you missed seeing it!

Oh, and also notice that they got Evan's name wrong. It's EvangelinE, not EvangelinA. Just thought to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment